Business development for SMEs
An approach suitable for all SMEs, for quick and lasting results
1. Defining a wining strategy
Even if you are new to the Japanese market, you can secure your approach and make it profitable if you are accompanied by an expert. Cetanā® will answer the following questions:
Cetanā® solutions :
- SV (Strategic Vision): a coherent strategy guarantees a quick return on investment.
- MO (Market Overview): what you need to know before starting
2. Getting into the market
If your goal is to move beyond one-time exporter, Cetanā® will endeavor to clarify for you the following questions:
- Where are the best potential partners for my company and who are they?
- What are their motivations to build a partnership with me and what means are they willing to mobilize?
Cetanā® solutions :
- MP (Market Positioning): all about your true potential, in a few short days.
- PR (Partner Research): identify and select the best partner for a profitable, sustainable business.
- PPE (Prospective Partner Evaluation): lean on our expertise to assess the real potential of the partner you have identified.
- OC (Offer Customization): communicate in Japanese to better convince. Adapt your business communication (web, catalogs, etc.).
3. Gaining speed
A commercial presence is sustainable only when you are in control. If you are concerned about such a question, contact us:
- How to boost my partner?
- How can I increase sales?
- How to set up in Japan without spending large budgets?
- MM (Market Monitoring): keep an eye on the market to be informed in real time
- RA (Regulatory Affairs): find solutions to your specific questions: regulatory, tax, legal and logistics.
- TS (Trouble Shooting): do not stay stuck in a misunderstanding, a dispute. Exit through the top of all your problems with your partner.
- IC (Intercultural Communication): optimize your daily communication with your partner through our back office support.
- SDS (Sales Development Support): use one of our experts to boost your Japanese partner and increase sales.
- SU (Setting Up) :
- Recruit your local representative
- Open a liaison office and have it host
- Establish a subsidiary and run it at a lower cost